Featuring our premium Foil Me signature embossing, our latest collection fuses Art Deco and Pop Art to present The Stella. Meticulously illustrated and graphically designed by Foil Me artists, Emily Ciardiello and Chelsea Winter, The Stella has been specifically designed to capture Mark David's love for Art Deco, his family and his gorgeous Cocker Spaniel, Stella. All elements are integral in Mark's life, including a symbolic tribute to Mark's close family members through blue flowers on the light wood and gold parquetry box design.
The Foil Me Difference - our foils are designed with unique features where you will:
- Minimise time, conserve product and improve efficiency with the signature embossing, our popular sized Art Deco and Pop Art designed pre-cut foil sheets and the convenient 'tissue-box' dispensing.
Spark a conversation; paying homage to the globally adored pet, the canine, The Stella is artfully designed to have salons barking up conversations!
Ensure beautiful results and effortless application with our unique and exclusive foil composition.
- Enjoy an aesthetically pleasing and luxurious packaging design that suits any salon décor.
- Relish in the range of colours and patterns available in this style.
- Slumber peacefully knowing you've chosen to create with tools where the foil and packaging are not only 100% recyclable, but the foil is made from a percentage of recycled aluminium too.
- Hand-Drawn in a Pop Art style, 'Stella' the cocker spaniel, is featured on an Art Deco foil design
- Embossed and pre-cut foil
- Push Me tabs on the bottom of the box
- 12.5cm X 27cm
- 500 sheets
*Please note all orders are final. If you wish to return or exchange your order due to change of mind, additional charges may apply. Contact us on email@example.com for further details*