Featuring our premium Foil Me signature embossing, this intricately designed foil took six weeks for our Co-owner and Creative Director, Emily Ciardiello, and our Graphic Design Genie, Chelsea Winter, to create.
We wanted to bring to you a work of art for your salon to raise funds and awareness for our most precious link to sustainable civilization…bees; perfect for creating a buzz in salon.
$1.00 from the sale of every box will be donated to assist The Wheen Bee Foundation. This is an Australian registered not-for-profit charity that promotes awareness of the importance of bees for food security, and funds research that addresses the national and global threats to bees.
The Foil Me Difference - our foils are designed with unique features where you will:
- Minimise time, conserve product and improve efficiency with the signature embossing, our extra wide and extra long sized bee and sky designed pre-cut foil sheets and the convenient 'tissue-box' dispensing.
Love your work; a guaranteed conversation starter, this foil is a work of art that has been meticulously detailed so you and your guest can enjoy the foiling process even more, whilst raising awareness about the conservation of bees.
Ensure beautiful results and effortless application with our unique and exclusive foil composition.
- Enjoy an aesthetically pleasing and luxurious packaging design that suits any salon décor.
- Relish in the range of colours and patterns available in this style.
- Slumber peacefully knowing you've chosen to create with tools where the foil and packaging are not only 100% recyclable, but the foil is made from a percentage of recycled aluminium too.
*Please note the following ordering terms: all orders are final and are unable to be returned for refunds or exchange*
- Bees and bee hive with sky background design
- Embossed and pre-cut foil
- 20cm x 40cm
- 200 sheets